[ic] Quick Turnaround IC Consulting

Ethan Goldstine interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Nov 22 12:22:01 2001

Hi there,

I am looking for an individual or a company that can do some quick
turnaround IC consulting.  I'm in the process of setting up a store and
it's proving a lot more complicated than I'd thought.

The store is for a non-profit organization that runs a real-life store.  In
addition to selling products from the store, they want to sell tickets and
memberships, at various levels, through IC.

Problems I'm looking for help solving include:

1.	Special pricing for members of the organization.
2.	Shipping that is based on total purchase of merchandise, not tickets and
memberships.
3.	The ability for users to request gift wrapping (at an additional charge)
for any non-ticket / membership item.
4.	Order routing that will send the products, tickets and memberships to
different people.
5.	The proper use of product options.
6.	Making sure that tickets  / donations / products appear on different