[ic] Canīt use a db - table/ just products

Florian Schuler interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Nov 24 12:21:01 2001

Hello list,

I have problems to do a sql statement with other tables  than products !!
Iīm usinng IC 4.8.2, Postgres 7.1
The table I want to use, is called "servicesupport"

I created the file servicesupport.pgsql" in my dbconf/pgsql/. see at the end
of this E-Mail
In my catalog.cfg I added servicesupport to "ProductFiles  products
servicesupport"

Then I resarted (like 1001 times before) IC.
Now, I do something like this:

[query st=db list=1 sql="select * from servicesupport where artikelnr=2"]
This is my FAX number:[sql-field fax] (for example)
[/query]

The "This is my FAX number:" is displayed but the number doesnīt appear.
But if I change the "[sql-field fax]" to :[sql-field sku]  the sku is
displayed

I think Iīve tried everything - I guess.

"NoImport products servicesupport" in catalogs.cfg
I created a file in my products-dir "servicesupport.sql" -- nothing

I hope someone of you can help me or knows an awnser.
Thanks in advance | enjoy your weekend if you can ;-))

Florian Schuler

Here is my servicesupport.pgsq:

Database  servicesupport  servicesupport.txt __SQLDSN__
ifdef SQLUSER
Database  servicesupport  USER         __SQLUSER__
endif
ifdef SQLPASS
Database  servicesupport  PASS         __SQLPASS__
endif
Database  servicesupport  KEY          sku
Database  servicesupport  COLUMN_DEF   "sku=integer NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY"
Database  servicesupport  COLUMN_DEF   "artikelnr=text"
Database  servicesupport  COLUMN_DEF   "ansprechpartner=text"
Database  servicesupport  COLUMN_DEF   "tel=VARCHAR(128)"
Database  servicesupport  COLUMN_DEF   "fax=text"
Database  servicesupport  COLUMN_DEF   "email=text"
Database  servicesupport  NUMERIC       sku
Database  servicesupport  INDEX        artikelnr