[ic] Shipping on max weight ?

Sat Nov 24 16:58:00 2001

On Sat, Nov 24, 2001 at 10:22:27AM +0000, jv6b@meloo.com wrote:

> 4.

> solve my

> >> I've got a hunch that I am not understanding your question correctly.
>

> >Yeah, just what kind of shipping is this?  Or are you using shipping
> >fudge something else?  What if they have three products, one at 6
> and
> >two at 4?  Do you want 6?
> >
> Yes it'll be 6.
> >What do you mean "shipping charge will be 6$"?  Sounds like you are
> confused
> >about how shipping works and need to review docs.
> >
> >That being noted, you can still do it with usertag or perl in shipping
> table.
> i'm know quite well perl so yes i can do it with perl, but i don't
> know where to do that for interchange.
> Could you explain me what files i should modify for accessing to the
> shipping table ?

Look in the docs for named subroutines in shipping.asc, in the sections
on shipping.  It's not even obvious to me that you can do this directly
with only the shipping table, because I'd bet that only gets basket
totals. (no I did not check)

Perhaps a usertag that went into each page to iterate the basket, selected
the maximum item, and set a value.  Then THAT value was used in your
subroutine in shipping.