[ic] Shipping on max weight ?

Sat Nov 24 19:08:00 2001

On Sat, 24 Nov 2001 cfm@maine.com wrote:

>>Look in the docs for named subroutines in shipping.asc, in the sections
>>on shipping.  It's not even obvious to me that you can do this directly
>>with only the shipping table, because I'd bet that only gets basket
>>totals. (no I did not check)
>>
>>Perhaps a usertag that went into each page to iterate the basket, selected
>>the maximum item, and set a value.  Then THAT value was used in your
>>subroutine in shipping.

If he wants to make sure that the shipping cost will never be more than X
dollars (is that what he is looking for?)

In shipping.asc we can put in a minimum shipping charge, can't he kind of
reverse that and set a maximum?

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Saturday, November 24, 2001 at 19:05 PM:
DIODE: What happens to people who don't die young.

This Linux System has been up 310 hours