[ic] Process flow

Jeff Fearn interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 02:48:01 2001

I was wondering if someone could give me an overview of the buy process
sequence?

Specifically which files get called in which order through the ordering
process.

i.e click the buy button, form submits order to <file> whith args <args> and
perfomrs steps <steps>, then passes data to basket for display.

Now I'm betting that's fairly close, except for where the order actually
gets munged into the cart.

Some nice data/control flow diagrams would be nice. Maybe the core guys
could show us the ones they used for the design. I have looked through the
docs and archive but have found little to help. I feel like it is staring me
right in the face ... I hate that :}

Yours hopefuly, Jeff.