[ic] search error: Limit subroutine creation

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 03:32:03 2001

Joachim Leidinger <jojo@blackpoint.de> writes:

> "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" wrote:
> >
> > Joachim Leidinger <jojo@blackpoint.de> writes:
> >
> > > Hi List,
> > >
> > > I've trouble to try out the reason of the following error messages:
> > >
> > > 192.168.3.1 J8hvxIYc:192.168.3.1 - [23/November/2001:22:02:33 +0100]
> > > intos
> > > /cgi-bin/intos/scan/va=Selektionskz=0/sp=kresults_easy2G/tf=RN:n/co=yes/sf=Gruppe/se=SCSI
> > > Kabel/su=yes/sf=Untergruppe/se=SCSI-III (U2W/160) Flachbandkabel mit
> > > Terminator/su=yes/va=katalogseite=173/va=group=SCSI
> > > Kabel/va=subgroup=SCSI-III (U2W&#47;160) Flachbandkabel mit Terminator
> > > search error: Limit subroutine creation: Bad code: /SCSI-III (U2W/:
> > > unmatched () in regexp at (eval 230) line 6, <SEARCH> chunk 1.
> > > >

> > Try
> >
> > [area href=scan arg="va=Se..
> > sp=kresults_esay
> > ..."]
>
> I can't use this codes, because I'm calling IC from my external perl
> script with LWP::UserAgent to ge a results page, which is to store into
> a file. The perl script is not a part of IC or of a shop/catalog.
> Hmmm....or did you mean that my perl script has to creates/writes a IC
> page with the above codes and the LWP::UserAgent has to call that pages
> to get a right resulst page? That is an good idea, because the script is
> running in the same machine, where the IC server is running and the perl
> script is can not used from the outside area in the internet world. It
> is running internal.

Look at the URL IC generates from the code above and write a function
in your script which creates the same URL. You need to use sth like
URI::Escape for spaces etc. in the search specs.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Die Erde bleibt keine Scheibe. --- The earth remains no disk.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices