[ic] "newbie" documentation

Bob Ramstad interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 12:54:01 2001

Howdy.  I'll gladly help with making up some newbie documentation.

Is the current documentation under CVS control?  Could someone create
a "skeleton" document in CVS for a newbie document?  If I can check
the document out, I'd be happy to add some chapter headings, and fill
in some of the info that I know I had trouble finding and working
around.  Other folks can jump in, and we'll go from there.

I don't know enough about how the current docs are structured to know
how to best start one and be able to have the result come out
formatted like the other guides.

-- Bob