[ic] Re: missing Perl modules

Bob Ramstad interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 12:57:01 2001

   "Daniel P. Zepeda" <dzepeda@mail.intersatx.net> said:

   It takes less time on your part to ignore newbie questions, 'press
   delete' instead of complaining about the S/N ratio.

Actually, oddly enough, the newbie questions bother me precisely
because some of the newbies aren't getting answers.  Most of the time
they do get answers, but not always.

I personally feel guilty whenever I hit delete on a simple question,
especially when I know the answer and I've struggled myself with
questions that I'm sure other folks could have answered in 10 seconds.

Long story short, I'd feel better if there was an appropriate M so
they could RTFM.

-- Bob