[ic] Multi-page checkout

Mon Nov 26 20:39:02 2001

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 05:53:03PM -0600, Axium Computer Services wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm going to be implementing a multi-page checkout for my site, and I
> was wondering if anyone has done this and would be willing to give me a
> copy of the source (no point in re-inventing the wheel).

Look back in old minivend tarballs.  There are examples there.  Are you
sure they are not in current distributions?

basket -> checkout -> shipping -> billing -> cc -> final -> receipt
kind of thing.

There was a tabbed demo at one point too, in which
one did not need to follow the order, as long as all the green tabs
turned to red (or am I dreaming?)

> Also, has anyone compiled a list of sites that are using IC?  I would be
> interested in browsing through some of them for ideas.

used to be on the ic site.