[ic] Process flow

Jeff Fearn interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 21:28:00 2001

There is a hash of actions in interchange/bin/interchange that handle
transactions (order, search etc), function pointers to C coders. These call
functions in interchange, which in turn call library functions in the
interchange/lib/ directory.

Now to find out what fields are in all those global objects.

Jeff.