[ic] Credit Card Processing (Was: "newbie" documentation)

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 22:20:00 2001

On Monday, November 26, 2001, at 08:38 , Jim Balcom wrote:

>> From what they have told me (which I have trouble believing) once I
>> sign up
> for a business account, they are going to charge me a percentage on
> every
> transaction, even a paypal to paypal account.

This is true and it irks me to no end but if you want to offer paypal to
your customers you have no real choice.  And their rates are higher
too.  But if you use their debit card and do any sort of ebay work you
can get 1.5% rebate which offsets the rate some....

Paypal used to be a great deal.  Now it is not.

Chad