[ic] Using ui_profile in the table-editor tag.

David Kelly interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 08:28:01 2001

When using the table-editor tag under IC 4.8.2 to modify the contents of a
table, I am wanting to be able to indicate to end-users which fields are
required by making the applicable fields 'bold'.   I notice that this is
done in the commerce launcher in the ic admin using profiles.

I can only find examples of using profiles with the table-editor tag in
wizard mode.   How can I get similar behaviour when just using the tag to
edit the contents of a table?

Do I need to use profiles to do this?  ... and if so how?
Or .. is there some other way?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely

David Kelly