[ic] Quantity Pricing Help

Dorothy Puma interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 12:46:01 2001

I had problems with version 4.6.5 because the quantity pricing was based on the
user logging in and having a dealer account setup. I had to change a few things
in my catalog.cfg file, here's a snippet of what I did (notice that PriceField
is set as no_price field, not 0)

#PriceField     price
PriceField     no_price

CommonAdjust   pricing:price_group,q2,q4,q8: ;:price ;$
#CommonAdjust   pricing:price_group,q5,q10: ;:wholesale ;$
#CommonAdjust   products:price;pricing:price_group,q2,q4,q8:;$
AutoModifier   pricing:price_group
AutoModifier   products:gift_cert

UserDB         default    scratch    dealer

#Autoload <<EOR
#[perl]
#    if($Scratch->{dealer}) {
#            $Config->{PriceField} = 'no_price';
#    }
#[/perl]
#EOR

I have version 4.8.2 running on a different store, but haven't transitioned my
working stores with the quantity pricing over to the new version yet, so I
don't know if there are any of the same issues involved, but give it a try.
---
Dorothy