[ic] Sorting/Searching

Dorothy Puma interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 13:16:10 2001

I have a results page that I've implemented sorting on the columns. This
works great when searching/sorting on all the products, but when I've
narrowed down that search list, I still want them to be able to sort the
columns just based off of the results of their search.  What's happening
now, is that they end up sorting on the all the products again. How to I
get the value of their previous search?

For example if their search resulted in a URL showing:

scan/fi=Tkt/st=db/sf=customerName/se=Adara

How do I get the value of that URL?? I could then just append the
additional search parameter for the column that they want to sort on.
But I can't find the easiest way to do this.

Any ideas???

Thanks for any help,
Dorothy