[ic] sort by date for europe

joachim.richter interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 13:39:01 2001

Hi list,

 has anybody ever come across the european Date format which is DD.MM.YYYY (Day/Month/Year) ?
  I am trying to make a list that search articles by the date in the xeingdatum column,
 articles with empty xeingdatum fields will be filtered out, but the following search
 does not give any satisfying result.

Since the 31.03.2000 will come before the 30.11.2000, does anybody have any experience with this ?

We are using Interchange 4.8 and a mysql database, plus i am also trying to get the mm (max matches) to work on this

What I am actually trying to do is, a list with the latest 25 articles sorted by date.

[search-region more=1 search="

		se=		[blank - because I like to skip the empty fields]
		sf=eurodate
		op=ne

		co=1
		st=sql
		fi=products
		mm=25
		tf=eurodate
		to=nr
		"]
[search-list]
<TR>
	<TD ALIGN=LEFT>[item-data products description]</TD>
	<TD ALIGN=LEFT>[item-data products xeingdatum]</TD>
</TR>

[/search-list]
<TR><TD COLSPAN=2><HR></TD></TR>[more-list]
<TR>
	<TD>More</TD>
	<TD COLSPAN=1>[more]</TD>
	</TR>