[ic] shipping based on size of item

Rick Eicher II interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 17:29:08 2001

I found this in the archives is this look close.

FLATD   Standard        custom  0       0       e Nothing to ship!
{'ui_ship_type' => "[item-accessories size",'ups' => "0",'PriceDivide' =>
"1",}
FLATD   Standard        [item-accessories size] 1       1       8.95
FLATD   Standard        [item-accessories size] 2       2       9.95
FLATD   Standard        [item-accessories size] 3       9999999 e test

or am i on the wrong track?

I have also read about writting a usertag. Am i stuck to do this?

Thanks rick

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Rick
Eicher II
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 11:22 AM
To: interchange
Subject: [ic] shipping based on size of item

I am trying to set up shipping based on size of the items.

small = 8.95
medium = 9.95

So if i had a small item and a medium item in a cart the shipping should be
add to get $18.90.

I have looked throught the archives and have tryed some of the few examples
found.

What would the shipping.asc file look like to do this?

I am running redhat 7.1 with interchange 4.8.2 from rpm.

Thank you for your time,
rick