[ic] Quantity Pricing Help

Tue Nov 27 17:43:00 2001

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, Nathan Olmscheid wrote:

NO>>I have entered an amount into the q2, and q5 but I do not get any results
NO>>from that when I load up the shopping cart. (ideally for this first project
NO>>all I need is q3, 1-2 is the retail price, and 3 and over is the discounted
NO>>price.)

NO>>CommonAdjust pricing:q2,q5,q10,q25, ;products:price, ==size:pricing
NO>>:sale_price, ;:price, ;$, ==:options

NO>>This looks right to me, but I do not see any changes when I add items to the
NO>>cart.

You haven't mentioned what you have done in pricing.txt. So, I suspect that
we need to look there.

sku	q2	q5	q10	q25   (put tabs between those)
abc	10.00	5.00	5.00	5.00
mno		3.00	2.00	2.00
xyz			1.00

Presumably 'abc' has a price of $15.00. When they buy 2 they are 10.00 each.
5 or more, and they are 5.00 each
'mno' doesn't get discounted until they buy 5

'xyz' presents an 'I Gotcha!' The price for 1 (in products.txt) is $5.00
When you buy less than 10 you will pay 5.00 each. If you buy 10 to 25, you
will pay $1.00 each. If you buy 25 to infinity, you will pay $5.00 each.
Once you fill in a field, you have to fill in each additional field, or it
reverts back to the price in products.txt.

Does this help you?

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Tuesday, November 27, 2001 at 17:30 PM:
PARANOID:Paying MORE for Surge-Protectors than Computers

This Linux System has been up 50 hours