[ic] How to import additional product items with the admin tool?

Wed Nov 28 06:46:01 2001

> I would like to add product items from a file into the product database
with
> the admin tool. The admin offers the function to import xls.files,  single
> tables and gnumeric data tex. I tried to import xls.file and got the error
> that the 'sheet 1' is not known. Does anybody know how to import xls.
files? I
> also tried csv.files to import as single table an gnumeric data tex but it
> does notr really work.

Try downloading the foundation products.xls template, perhaps with sample
products intact. Modify the data and then test uploading using this file and
the default foundation catalog. If this works then you will for sure whether
xls upload is working.

The next step will be customising the database structures on the server to
match the data you wish to upload.

Simon