[ic] Shipping based on zip and price

Bill Carr interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 11:49:00 2001

How do I offer free shipping based on the delivery zip and the total
price of the order? I would like to use the free form method in my
shipping.asc file.

Here are the shipping modes I want to offer:
STARSHIP available to everyone (this is working fine, UPS style lookup)
MAN - Deliveries in Manahattan (delivers Mon - Fri) $75 minimum order
BQ - Brooklyn & Queens (delivers Tues) $150 minimum order
BW - Bronx & Westchester (delivers Thursday) $150 minimum order

I want to display the delivery days on the checkout page where
applicable. I would like to configure this entirely throught the
shipping.asc, catalog.cfg and the like files because the checkout page
is shared among many catalogs.

EASIER MORE GENERAL QUESTION: How do I use the free form method to
specify a geographic qualification in shipping.asc?

--
Bill Carr
Worldwide Impact