[ic] Re: Modular options

Jon Jensen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 18:16:01 2001

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, Victor Nolton wrote:

> >http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=icfoundation06%2e01
> >http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=icfoundation06%2e08
> >
> >on various places on the site there are references to a few components
> which I cannot find.
> >  modular_buy
> >  modular_update
> >
> >I have downloaded 4.8.2 and do not see it anywhere.
> >
> >http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb/interchange/dist/foundation/templates/components/
> >
> >does not show them either.. so. where are they?
>
> I see 4.8.3 is out but I still do not see any of these 2 components
> anywhere in the download. I received only one response to my previous post
> and no response to the bug report so I'm assuming they are somewhere
> mysterious and I should RTFM.

A quick look in CVS shows that Mike removed them before 4.8 was released
because modular options hadn't matured enough to be in the stable branch.
You can still get them out of the Attic in CVS (where deleted files stay):

http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb/interchange/dist/foundation/templates/components/Attic/

Jon