[ic] Downloadables

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 20:16:01 2001

If anybody has any tips, tricks, or advice on using interchange for
dowloading mixed goods, "hard" and "soft", please let me know. I can get my
soft goods to download, but if anbody has run into any problems or quirks
with IC, I would like to know before hand. Also, we are gonna have A WHOLE
LOT of soft goods. I have them stored in a directory under the CATALOG
directory. Are there any size limits? I know I can have the actual soft
goods in my WWW directory but I was thinking they would be a little harder
for a hacker to get access outside my WWW directory and into the CATALOG
directory. Or am I stupid? :)

Thanks in advance.