[ic] Damn We're sorry problem

Austin Morgan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 23:34:00 2001

The first time I set up an database I had this problem.  What I found I
did wrong was I set the address that accessesthe web page wrong.  This meant that
it would bring up the redirection screen (the one with the options for
the admin and customer interfaces) but I couldn't get to any of the
other pages hosted on my server.

Austin