[ic] Re: interchange-users digest, Vol 1 #784 - 54 msgs

Troy Davis interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 16:15:00 2001

Hi Michael,

I've been _trying_ to use Skipjack with Interchange for about a week
now. No luck so far. I haven't been able to track down the issue.

I'll post to the list if I figure it out.

Anyone out there using Skipjack successfully?

Thanks,
Troy

--
_______
Better problem solvers don't necessarily have better hardware, they