[ic] RE: How to upgrade from 4.8.2 to 4.8.3

Thu Nov 29 17:16:01 2001

Hi all,

I would like to know what is the safest manner in which to upgrade from
4.8.2 to 4.8.3. without having to delete my current catalog and or change my
SQL database, where data from version 4.8.2 resides?  I don't have CVS
installed.  I tried to install CVS , but to no avail.    If anyone can help
on what steps to take in reference to the above said question I would gladly
appreciate it.  To an addition, I would also like to know how I can keep
up-to date with new stable releases of interchange and some how have the
newer version some how automatically implemented to a prior installed
version ( something like an automated update command or process).

Thanks,

Juan