[ic] Damn We're sorry problem

Austin Morgan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 22:51:00 2001

I had to start my catalog over from scratch to fix the problem.  I am
sure there is a better way, but I don't know it.  When you run the
makecat program to create your database it asks the second question.
The first question is "Catalog name?" and the second question is "Server
name"  I entered the wrong server name and it took me almost 3 days to
figure out what I did wrong.  You have to be sure you enter everything
that will appear before the catalog name.  my example is
"www.tester.morgancomputers.net"  This is an internal machine I use for
testing.  What I put was "www.tester.morgancomputers.net/foundation" I
did this because I miss read the question.  The first example works
great but the second will not let me past the option screen and into the
database screens.

Austin

|_|  |_|\____|____/  www.morgancomputers.net