[ic] Affiliate handling with Foundation

Michelle Wilant interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 23:46:00 2001

What do you mean about there being no affilate handling in foundation?  I'm
assuming you have seen how to create an affilate with the admin tool
provided with the foundation template.  So are you referrring to once you
create a new affilate -- what the catalog does with it?  You have noticed
the new tag in the buffer identifying your new affiliate, correct?  Then,
the magic is up to you.  What do you want to happen for that affilate?
There are a ton of answers to that question.  A different template...
Different pricing...different product selection...

Please clarify.