[ic] shipping idea

Fri Nov 30 12:56:01 2001

At 08:37 AM 11/30/2001 -0600, you wrote:

> > throught the

> > to know the

> > >First let me say thanks I think this will work. I have added and
> > modified my
> > >shipping.asc file to the following:
> > >
> > >FLATD   Standard
> >
> > Formatting is important, the above should be FLATD: Standard (that's a
> > space after':', not a TAB), and to be most correct there should
> > only be one
> > TAB before criteria, min, max and cost.
>
>Ok I reformated and still have the same results "Note: No match found for
>mode 'FLATD', quantity '', returning 0." error message.
>
>I wonder if there is a way to debug this type of stuff?

The error message suggests that criteria is not evaluating to anything, but
I couldn't tell you why - to worked fine for me in similar context.  You
might want to put the [calc] block on a regular IC page (call it calc.html,
for instance), put some sized items in the cart, then pull up calc.html and
see what it is returning.

- Ed L.