[ic] Looking for a list of hosts....

Dan Browning interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 30 12:59:00 2001

> You can try rackhost.net  I am working on setting up an
> affiliate program but they offer an interchange cart with
> 500mb of storage and 15gb bandwich for $9.99 a month.  It
> also comes with unlimited subdomains and email addersses.
>
> Gary Henderson
> Custom Business Solutions

What a find!  However, it is so hard to believe that I must say there
has to be a catch somewhere.  Either these guys wont be around for long,
or you don't really get what they advertise.  It costs more than that
for a 56k dialup connection, so it's hard to believe that you get 15 GB
traffic for that much, let alone 500MB storage.

I would be pleased to be informed of anyone who is actually *using* them
(it sounded like you were still setting up Gary, is that right?),
because I wonder what the utilization is on the servers, as well as
usable bandwidth and other performance figures.

Thanks,

Dan Browning
Kavod Technologies