[ic] Hosts with Interchange

Fri Nov 30 15:07:01 2001

A lot of web hosts use Cpanel as a way for customers to control their sites.
Cpanel automatically includes Interchange as shopping cart. Many of them
have no idea how Interchange works and they have 200-400 sites on 1 server.
Imagine what would happen if all accounts on that server would setup a
catalog and start using it.

Before we started hosting we also used several hosting companies that
feature Interchange as shopping cart. Like Korksoft, they do not offer any
support for Interchange and many of them charge extra for e.g. to setup the
Encryption for your e-mail orders. You need Root access to do this.

We do offer Interchange on the E-commerce plans and we keep them to a max.
of 10 per server.

So, shop around for a host that knows about Interchange. Ask them a few
questions (such as extra charges) about the program before signing up. This
will tell if they know about how Interchange works or not.

Anton

Web hosting & E-Commerce Development
AddAction.net
E-mail: info@addaction.net