[ic] calling specific sku

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 30 17:25:00 2001

I am a newbie so if this is really stupid, sorry. I have searched the pdf's
and the IC website but haven't found the info I need. I am using IC 4.8.1 in
what seems to be it's native state of dynamically creating pages. However, I
do need some static pages that will sell items also.

how would I use-
[if-item-data inventory quantity < 1]

to instead check a specific sku. I will have a few of these on the same page
in slightly different forms.

I tried

[if-[im0003]-data inventory quantity < 1]
and
[if-im0003-data inventory quantity < 1]
and others that are similar.

I have been very successful in the dynamic portion of the website, but
because of many issues I still need a few static pages.

I tried the "button builder" in the IC_UI. I didn't understand what it's use
is. I know what it does, but why does it use a different version of the
shopping cart? Anyways, I don't want to use that because I will also be
having a quantity "input".

I spent all day on this and haven't gotten anywhere.

Also, does anybody know if the "Documentation set" is different than the
pdfs on the IC website?

Thanks

Paul Jordan