[ic] CyberCash -> Payflow

John Cherbini interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Oct 1 17:47:01 2001

Han,

I called them last week.  Apparently, there will be no change to our server
configuration.  The only changes will be in the management website.  You
won't use manager2.cybercash.com but will use the new payflow management site.

This and the way batches are handled were the only nociable differences.

Please let me know if you find out any different.

Thanks!

John C.