[ic] IE6 and Cookies SOLVED

Mon Oct 1 18:08:00 2001

On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, Stefan Schwedt wrote:

SS>>If you use Interchange-cookies, note, that they will be rejected by Internet
SS>>Explorer 6.
SS>>
SS>>After some looong hours of studying the Internet Explorer's and the W3C's
SS>>documentation, I finally solved the problem.
SS>>I created a website with easy step-by-step-instructions, how you will get
SS>>the IE 6 work together with your Interchange-store.
SS>>(http://www.iucon.de/interchange)
SS>>
SS>>If you need more information about the new privacy policy, visit
SS>>http://www.w3.org/P3P/

Oh! Wow! Fan-(*&^*&ing-tastic!

I followed your instructions. I went to the w3.org page and they have a
validator there. I ran that against my page, and it was VERY happy!

The only thing that you could have done to make it any simpler would to have
put my domain name in the files for me! :-)

I would offer to buy you a few beers the next time that you come to the
States, but I've had a LOT of German beer, and this stuff would be an insult
to you!

My deepest gratitude to you!

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, October 01, 2001 at 17:55 PM:
Make up a language and ask people for directions.

This Linux System has been up 168 hours