[ic] Stock-Alert Function

Mon Oct 1 18:21:00 2001

On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, joachim.richter wrote:

j>>when and how does interchange send the email to the costumer who does the stock-alert thing ?
j>>
j>>Put name/email in the stock alert page of article which is not in stock.
j>>Then I changed the inventory form 0 to 100, but do not receive the requested mail.
j>>I do receive the mail though, telling me "This a confirmation of your request submission. bla bla bla"
j>>stating my details and the article. i am using interchange 4.8

I suspect that this is one of those 'features' that has been left for the
user to add stuff in to make it work. Kind of like the 'mailing list'
questions/options.

In IC 4.6, you can set your inventory at 10, but a customer can still order
50. The inventory-related functions seem to just dangle there. I have set
all of my quantities to 100000, unless I have temporarily run out of
something - which is rare.

I'm doing all of my inventory stuff with my Point Of Sale software.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, October 01, 2001 at 18:15 PM:
Four minus two is one and the same.

This Linux System has been up 168 hours