[ic] AuthorizeNet.pm missing fields

Pann McCuaig interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Oct 2 10:50:47 2001

In my ongoing battle to pass all the values to Authorize.net that it
will return to me via email, I've got the billing and shipping info
working. However, these values are not coming back:

	x_Tax			=> $actual->{salestax},
	x_Freight		=> $actual->{shipping},

both shipping and salestax are mapped in Payment.pm, are defined in
checkout.html before the "Place Order" button is selected, and show up
on the interchange-generated emails.

Ideas?

Thanks,
 Pann
--
geek by nature, Linux by choice                     L I N U X       .~.
                                                    The Choice      /V\