[ic] Now where has that fabled FAQ gone then?

Tue Oct 2 13:06:01 2001

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, Andrew McBeath wrote:

AM>>Well...It looks like I'm the latest newbie going through the act of
AM>>getting Interchange to play nice with SSL under a different domain...
AM>>
AM>>Having read nearly all of the hundred-odd hits returned by searching for
AM>>'secure domain',  I have been thoroughly convinced of my need to read
AM>>the FAQ that evidently once resided on the minivend
AM>>site...soooooo...maybe one of the many helpful souls out there could
AM>>give this navigationally challenged user a url... ;-)

Save yourself a LOT of hair-pulling and frustration. Give Thawte $125.00 USD
and get a cert for the domain that you are selling through. It's much
easier, it's much cleaner, and the customer doesn't get any warning notices
that makes them suspicious of what you are doing - which will drive many
customers away.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Tuesday, October 02, 2001 at 13:05 PM:
I think, therefor I am... I think?

This Linux System has been up 187 hours