[ic] AuthorizeNet.pm missing fields

Tue Oct 2 15:24:00 2001

Quoting Pann McCuaig (pann@ourmanpann.com):
> If you've gotten this far, thanks for reading.

Seems reasonable to me -- I imagine the map stuff was put there in case
it ever was needed (I didn't do everything on the new Payment stuff).
Seeing as you mentioned the source, you might try:

	perldoc lib/Vend/Payment/AuthorizeNet.pm

I thought that what is provided there is a reaaonable set of
documentation, but if it is wrong or lacking in some way we
would dearly appreciate patches.

I think that we should build that into the doc/ directory as
Vend::Payment::Authorizenet.3, and I will submit a bug report suggesting
that. MakeMaker used to build that type of thing, but I think we
overrode the POD stuff in MakeMaker and prevented auto-building of pods
for modules.

The more bug reports we get, the more todo items we have for the
next release. 8-)

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman