[ic] Modular options questions

Eduardo Dominguez interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Oct 2 16:15:01 2001

modular options are supposed to be working, but not "out of the box",
eg. the code is there, but there is no working example and the
documentation points to non existent data or components.

I have asked this same question a couple of times with pretty much
no results.

Last time I asked I was told that if I wanted that feature to work
I had to pay for support or get a consultor from RH.

:(