[ic] Checkout page not working in IC 4.8.x

Tommi Labermo interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Oct 3 02:40:00 2001

>My guess is that you have the default UPS shipping modes that
>access the internet, and you have no internet connection.

>Try changing the shipmode to FLATD for your default country (usually US)
>and go again

I tried that and ended up with the same results as before. And I do have a internet connection.

However when I deleted all the UPS and FedEX methods (I do not need these shipping methods) it worked! But now I can't select a shipping method on the checkout page, the drop down menu is blank. :-(

Is there a nice way to fix this this so that only my selected shipping methods shows up in the "Select shipping method" on the checkout page?