[ic] Paybox and IC!

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Oct 4 08:58:00 2001

Hi List,

I was in the mail archivs with no luck.
Did anyone successfull use the external payment "PayBox"?

I'm able to use a special succes or failure page in IC for that payment
"Paybox", but how can I tell IC to finish the order process (making the
basket empty, send a receipt to the customer, send an email report to
the shop owner and so on)?

I saw a tag [finish-order], but I couldn't find such tag. Is that tag
[finish-order] to finish the order, if the external payment was finish
with no errors?

Any tips, hints and suggestions are very wellcome.

Thanks!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]