[ic] Editing Admin UI

Thu Oct 4 12:10:40 2001

At 10:06 AM 10/04/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Greetings Group-
>
>I briefly looked through the Interchange manuals, but did not find the
>answer to my question. I would like to work on it today, but the books
>are not with me.
>
>This is probably a simple question.
>
>Where do I edit the Admin UI?? I just basically want to change colors
>and pop in our logo, simple things like that. I know all of the graphics
>for that are in the Interchange directory, but where is the file to edit
>to change color, graphics names, etc.
>
>Thanks for any help!
>Nathan
>
>NAMI Solutions

I've been doing quite a bit of this as of late, and fortunately much of the
UI is structured in a modular fashion, similar to the foundation
demo.  This "tips and tricks" post by Mike Heins is a good place to start:

http://developer2.akopia.com/archive/interchange-users/2000/msg08546.html

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax