[ic] Interchange information required

Thu Oct 4 18:55:04 2001

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Theo Burger wrote:

TB>>I heard about Interchange, got hold of it, installed
TB>>it and it works fine. However, I am looking at setting
TB>>up a B2B e-commerce hub with lots of sellers and lots
TB>>of buyers - and Interchange seems to be geared to a
TB>>B2C environment. Just one feature I would need would
TB>>be different users logging in to the system would see
TB>>different pricing for the same item etc etc. I know I
TB>>haven't done my part in terms of trying customisation
TB>>etc , but would really appreciate somebody just giving
TB>>me their input on whether it is realistic of me to
TB>>customize/modify this product into a B2B e-commerce
TB>>hub ?? Thanks a million for your input. Theo Burger.

The construct demo has an affiliate plan. They can log in and you can
specify in their account certain flags.

Use the 'CommonAdjust' function to set pricing according to their affiliate
level.

In the spring, Mike wrote a detailed descriprion on how to use the
CommonAdjust. You should be able to find it in the mail archives.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, October 04, 2001 at 18:50 PM:
Patience is a virtue, it's just not one of my better virtues

This Linux System has been up 241 hours