[ic] Permission problems / ExecCGI option on?

Joshua Sowin interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Oct 4 22:37:00 2001

Hello,

I'm still trying to get interchange to work on my Raq system... and I'm
almost there.  The one last thing I have to do (well, hopefully) is to run
the interchange script without cgi-wrapper.  I added the AddHandler to
handle .ic files as a cgi-script, but when I try to run the script I get a
permission denied error.
The error log in apache says that the ExecCGI option is not on in the
directory it is in, so I enabled it (I tried to anyway) by adding the
following in my access.conf and httpd.conf:

<Directory /home/sites/home/web/>
Options FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
</Directory>

But yet I still get the same permissions error (you can see it at
http://64.94.194.167/foundation.ic

I hope someone can help with this, I'm about sick of all these problems
just to get this to work... Thanks in advance!

In Christ,

Joshua Sowin
founder, gracehost.com
webmaster, 5050petsupply.com