[ic] Documentation search: table_editor and soap

Kaare Rasmussen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Oct 5 11:41:01 2001

I have a very good idea that these features can help me with my Freemoney
project, but all searches for any documentation turns up nothing.

Is it correct that there is none? If so, I will stop searching :-)

If I'm not mistaken, there are examples for table-edit, so even though real
docs would be very nice, it seems possible to get along.

The soap tag seems simple, but as I'm blank on this topic, some examples
would be nice :-) As I can see, it is only a client for soap, right?

Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Email: kar@kakidata.dk