[ic] mv_credit_card_reference

Javier Martin interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Oct 5 12:51:00 2001

IC 4.8.2, quick question:

I wish to do the following in my order profile:

&credit_card=standard keep

[perl]
   # do something with $::Values->{mv_credit_card_reference};
[/perl]

As far as I know the &credit_card pragma takes the credit card info held in
the variables mv_credit_card_number, mv_credit_card_exp_month, etc.
validates them and then places a shortened version of the CC in the variable
mv_credit_card_reference. I would like to use this variable from a perl
portion of code right after the pragma, but the variable appears empty. Is
it that [perl]...[/perl] is evaluated BEFORE the execution of &credit_card?

Javier