[ic] Looking for a new web host with Interchange! Can you help me find one

JT Justman interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Oct 5 16:16:01 2001

> Just as a note to everyone STAY AWAY FROM AF HOSTING.  These folks are a
> total scam!  They do not answer email, phone mail, or faxes EVER.  But
they
> never miss charging your credit card every month!  They are bad news in my
> experience.

I second that. After they completely failed to get IC working, and took
weeks to respond, it took them a month of daily e-mails to cancel me. The
funny thing is, I sent an e-mail before I signed up, and they responded
within hours.

The lesson: it's easier to keep customers than to make new ones.

JT