[ic] table editor problems with sql database

interch interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Oct 5 19:33:01 2001

Ok never mind the reason it doesn't appear to be valid like you
said. It's something but I couldn't figure it out.  I just used a manual
html form I made from scratch and it works fine, so for now the problem
was solved by not dealing with it:)

Chris