[ic] Wierdness with Data tag and order routes....

Sun Oct 7 10:32:00 2001

Quoting Matthew Schick (matt@brightredproductions.com):
>Quoting Mike:
>>
>>     I think this is a bug in the changed tag_data routine (checking
>>     $opt->{value} instead of defined $opt->{value}).
>>
>>     Workaround would be to put "+0" or "0.00" or even " ".

This is not correct anyway -- it has the proper check and there
is no bug.

> Thanks for the tips Mike.....  I tried em all, but the same result.  I
> also tried setting the value to 2, but no luck.  I also tried using the
> import tag as such:
>
> [import table=transactions type=LINE continue=NOTES]
> code: [data session username]
> na: 2
> [/import]
>
> and still no dice....  I even tried setting a scratch variable and had
> the same results.
>
> I did, however, find something that works.  Changing this:
>
> 	[button
> 		name="mv_click"
> 		src="__THEME__/placeorder.gif"
> 		text="Place Order"
> 		hidetext=1
> 		form=checkout
> 	]
> 		mv_todo=submit
> 	[/button]
>
> in the checkout page to this:
>
> 	[button
> 		name="mv_click"
> 		src="__THEME__/placeorder.gif"
> 		text="Place Order"
> 		hidetext=1
> 		form=checkout
> 	]
> 		na=0
> 		mv_todo=submit
> 	[/button]
>
> Seems it's not allowing me to update that value in the user database
> from a route.....  Very odd.

Now I know what is happening. The [userdb save] that happens at some
point reverts the value to what was in $Values->{na}.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Friends don't let friends use Outlook. -- Bob Blaylock