[ic] [more] / [more-list] Alpha Numeric

Brian Kosick interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Oct 9 17:26:01 2001

><snip>
>I've tried putting the rf values in double quotes and single quotes, I've
>added and removed the "p."
>
>I displays the Alpha more list now, however the search returns an empty set.
>No errors in the logs though.
>
>I will create a simpler query, and get back to you/the list my results.
<snip>

Here's my simple query that works

[query list=1 ml=50 more=1 st=db sql=|
         SELECT code, name
         FROM products
         ORDER BY name

]

When I change it to
[query list=1 ml=50 more=1 st=db ma=yes mc=1 rf=code,name tf=name sql=|

It returns an empty set, and a very strange Alphanumeric list

Matches 1-50 of 1044 found.
L M N O P R S L T I T S H I M P R S T V W A B C D F H I J K L M P S T V Y A
W A B C D C D E G H I L M C M P A B C D E F G H C F G H L O S A C D V A V D
S C V D M L H I K L P R S T V W A D C E T P Next

Again, in the rf field, I've tried various combos of quotes.