[ic] [more] / [more-list] Alpha Numeric

Tue Oct 9 18:03:00 2001

Quoting Brian Kosick (briank@nacs.net):

> ><snip>
> >I've tried putting the rf values in double quotes and single quotes, I've
> >added and removed the "p."
> >
> >I displays the Alpha more list now, however the search returns an empty set.
> >No errors in the logs though.
> >
> >I will create a simpler query, and get back to you/the list my results.
> <snip>
>
> Here's my simple query that works
>
> [query list=1 ml=50 more=1 st=db sql=|
>          SELECT code, name
>          FROM products
>          ORDER BY name
> ]
>
> When I change it to
> [query list=1 ml=50 more=1 st=db ma=yes mc=1 rf=code,name tf=name sql=|
>
> It returns an empty set, and a very strange Alphanumeric list
>
> Matches 1-50 of 1044 found.
> L M N O P R S L T I T S H I M P R S T V W A B C D F H I J K L M P S T V Y A
> W A B C D C D E G H I L M C M P A B C D E F G H C F G H L O S A C D V A V D
> S C V D M L H I K L P R S T V W A D C E T P Next
>

> Again, in the rf field, I've tried various combos of quotes.

It works fine for me with the patch, essentially the same code (sku /
description instead of code / name). I am guessing that your "order by
name" is not working how you think....or that there is something the matter
with mc=1. Try removing that.

As far as quoting goes, you should if you can quote every parameter
which is not fitting the character class \w+.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Fast, reliable, cheap.  Pick two and we'll talk.  -- unknown