[ic] using Usertag table-organize example displays nothing

Wed Oct 10 16:36:00 2001

Quoting Curt Hauge (chc@mninter.net):
> IC 4.6.5-1 rpm - Construct - Default DB - Redhat 7.0 - Perl 5.6
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am trying to learn how to use the usertag table-organize within the
> tutorial. I wish to create multiple columns of products with many rows. I
> have copied /usr/lib/interchange/eg/usertag/table_organize to
> /usr/lib/interchange/usertag/table_organize. I have made the following entry
> into interchange.cfg:
> (I think this could be the problem)
> UserTag  table-organize  Order cols  ==> EOR
>
> and this is my test page:
>
> [include templates/regions/top]
> [include templates/regions/left]
> [table-organize
>                 cols=3
>                 pretty=1
>                 tr.0='bgcolor="#EEEEEE"'
>                 tr.1='bgcolor="#FFFFFF"'
>                 td.0='align=right'
>                 td.1='align=center'
>                 td.2='align=left'
>                 ]
>                 [loop list="1 2 3 1a 2a 3a 1b"] <td> [loop-code] </td>
> [/loop]
> [/table-organize]
> [include templates/regions/bottom]

This is one of the cases where you want an interpolate=1 parameter, for
you don't want table-organize to operate on the source of the loop, but
the results of the loop.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

until you hear them speak. -- unknown